We work in a B2B mode which means that we collect the information on an aggregate level and do not collect the client data.
What data is collected during the client visit?
While browsing our site – www.emerchantcorp.com, we may collect three types of data:
- Aggregate consumer data – number of visits per web page or per week.
- Customer data directly provided by the very client (contact information and name) in the fill-in forms and filled out forms in e-mail messages.
- The web pages that you open while navigating the site.
National Merchant Corp cares about the customer’s information
All information that you indicate at the site is provided directly to the National Merchant Corp exclusively with no third parties.
External links on National Merchant Corp website
What do we do with your information?
National Merchant Corp does not share any information provided by the client with the third parties. This is how National Merchant Corp uses your information:
- We use the information that you provide directly to respond to your requests.
- All information that we take from the e-mail communication, along with the clicks from the hyperlinks and subscriptions, is used to reconstruct the further communication to your preferences.
- Such data as the one collected from the website visits per week and per month is used by our develop ers to refine the user experience.